Twitter

Friday, November 20, 2009

Real Americans - God Bless them all


To top off the week, here are the lyrics to perhaps the greatest intro of all time!


REAL AMERICAN - Hulk Hogan's theme song (by Rick Derringer)

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside

you gotta take a stand

it don't hurt to hide if you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride

I gotta be a man I cant let it slide

I am a real American fight for the rights of every man

I'm a real American

fight for what's right

fight for your life

I feel strong for very long

I don't take trouble for very long

I've got something deep inside of me

courage is the thing that sets us

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride

I gotta be a man

I can't let them slide

1 comment:

  1. You are a Great American!

    Another patriotic anthem:
    http://tinyurl.com/meyuq

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog